Saturday, May 22, 2010

GAYNGS and Prince at the Ave

A week as passed since the Gayngs Last Prom on Earth show at First Avenue and I still feel like I have a little residue left on me.  By the forces that be, I was afforded a backstage pass.  Although I only had my little pocket cam tucked away in my mini prom purse, my photog cojones pushed etiquette aside when I saw Prince ramble backstage.  He was being escorted by my dear friend Shon of Solid Gold and Gayngs.  Shon was plugging Prince into his amp, apparently in preparation for a surprise cameo that never got off the ground.  While this was happening, I shamelessly took this shot that ran in the Star Tribune yesterday here in Minneapolis.  Again, sorry for getting in your face Prince, but dang you're pretty.  


Here are a few others:







The rooftop after party blue morning light shot:




In other news,  I have accepted new assignments from Vita.mn and will be starting freelance work for them this coming week.  I remain optimistic that all of my hard work will start to pay off soon.  I love what I do and keep my fingers crossed everyday that the pieces will continue to fall into place for me . . . so send good energy!  More after this break...

CCM

No comments:

Post a Comment