Today was my good friend Bryant's birthday, hence the "cinco de bryo". Outside of said holiday, it was an eventful day. Some things I learned, am looking forward to, and taking with me:
1) Narrating Jana Shortal's Life Story. Excerpts from the tale; "...so I threw a rock at her and it smashed her in the head." also, "Seven and eight years old were the worst years of my life. Nine years old wasn't so bad. I got a skateboard for that birthday."
2) Cinco de Bryo sombreros at Poncho Villa need to come in size XL. That place also charges $2.25 for a side of sour cream.
3) A sewn-together 10x10 piece of canvas really can give three intelligent artists some brain hurt.
4) Down to business here with this one . . . Kristina Perkins and I met with one half of our new wedding couple, Jamie, to brainstorm some ideas for the shoot next week. She was so great and we're really looking forward to working with them!
Some images of the day...



No comments:
Post a Comment